[Western] (no subject)

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Mon Jun 18 15:26:59 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the Western Region,

I have been given the honor of Western Regional Rapier Captian for Gulf Wars
XI.  At Gulf Wars X the Western Region held the center of the Ansteorra
line.  We did a great job!  I am asking for everyone's help and efforts
again.  I know that Gulf Wars is far off; however, making a trip this size
should be planned in advance.  I would ask each member of the Region that is
thinking about attending to also thnk about get authorized in Rapier combat
to help out for the rapier war point.  Now is the time to work on this not
the month before Gulf Wars!   I am planning to hold regional practices
through out the region to prepare for Gulf Wars next year.

Last year we had a great number of chivalric fighters crossover and make up
almost half of the Western Region's line.   I would love to see this again.
I would also want  to see rapier fighters help  for chivalric war points,
volunteer points, and the war effort as a whole.

I am planning on holding challenges and practices through out the year,  But
for now, I would like to announce that there are two kingdom rapier melee
practices in July; the first practice is to be held the Sunday of Coronation
and the Second to be  Sunday of Queen's Champion

At this time, I am looking for a 2nd in command for the Western Region
rapier line.  This person must be going to Gulf Wars,   be able to travel
and attend  melee practices both in and out of region, and  must also be
able to help  mobilize and train the Western Region forces for war.   Please
let me know if you are intersted in this job.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Lord Marquet de la Hyet
Cadet to Don Donovan's