WR - All Western Regional youth rapier fighters

Houchin, Eddy W. Lorenzo ISD ehouchin at esc17.net
Wed Mar 21 12:46:10 PST 2001

Hear ye hear ye!  All Western Regional youth rapier fighters!  At
Bonwicke’s
Champions de la Croix (formerly known as Octavian), there will be a
youth
rapier tournament, if there are enough youth rapier fighters in
attendance.
I challenge all the Western Regional youth rapier fighters to come to
Champions de la Croix and participate in the tourney.  I challenge you
all
to come and fight, if you dare.  E-mail me at rapiers_thrust at yahoo.com
answer my challenge, or just come to the event ready to fight.

Eleazar Harrington

For more information on Champions de la Croix, go to
www.championsdelacroix.50megs.com.