[Western] Bonwicke New Comers Event

Kevin W jasper1420 at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 08:55:06 PDT 2001

Greetings Unto the West,

   I am happy to announce that this coming Saturday the 5th, Bonwicke will be hosting a New Comers Feast and Tournament Day for those who wish to attend. This is a one day event filled with fighting, feasting and fun. Activities will begin at 10 am starting with a light and heavy armor inspection followed by both light and heavy lists. A second heavy list will be held in the late afternoon before feast. These lists are open to both new and experienced fighters!
   Feast is pot luck, and will be served around 7pm so bring your favorite medieval dish to share. Court will then be held after feast outside by torchlight. This is a great one day event in which we can help inspire new comers with the dream, so please come.
:Site fee will be only $2

:We will have some loaner garb on site for those who wish to dress  periodly
:Location will be 49th and Ave U ( Just look for the Banners!)
:Remember this is a pot luck feast so bring your favorite medieval dish! For Questions or concerns please contact the following.....

:Autocrat / Johnna Clayborn (Melanie Songer) - 762-1312
:Heavy Combat Lists/ Jasper Codrington (Kevin Womack) -

795-0559

http://explorer.msn.com

text/html (html body -- converted)
---