[Western] Kingdom Banner

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Sun May 20 12:45:13 PDT 2001

Greetings!  Here are two projects to be put forward to you.  If your
group would be interested in taking on these tasks for your shire,
that would be great.  And if you do decide to, please e-mail me back
so that I can let the folks making the banner know how many "planets
and moons" we will have participating in the west.
With the banner contest, just remember the banners that are all
painted with wonderful medieval themes in the style of medieval
paintings that we always see at Steppes.  Also, I believe you've all
seen the really nice ones that Muriell painted for Mendersham.  I
believe that's what Fritz is looking for.  I think it's a great idea
because if every group out here has one or two or three, we can take
them with us to each others events to help decorate halls and the
like.
In Service,
Ascelyn