[Western] New Subscriber to the List

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 21:47:12 PDT 2001

  Greetings,
  Many heartfelt thanks for the warmness and
enthusiasm. The mundane world has not been kind this
week. I also love the chance this gives me to meet new
people who will be honest about themselves who share a
common dream. People who know how to have fun without
hurting anyone.
  Long live the dream.
Cassie