[Western] Steppes Warlord

Sir Aaron MacGregor siraaron1 at juno.com
Mon May 28 16:43:17 PDT 2001

During this past weekend, Brita and I had the priveledge of going
to Steppes Warlord. During the event, one of our Western Region
brothers happened to do really well in both the regular
tournament, he went to the 6th round, one round farther than
Aaron got, and he won the new-comers list. The new-comers list
had about 20 fighters in it. I just thought I would spread the
word fame. He fought honorably, and with much skill for someone
who has only been fighting for 7 to 8 months.  Bran ap Griffydd,
from the Shire of Blacklake.

Sir Aaron