[Western] Anyone out this way ?

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Fri May 18 01:23:53 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I believe Aderruhe (Amarillo) is closer to Dumas and  Dalhart than
Bonwicke(Lubbock).  I don't know of any intest it these two areas,  but I
might be out of the loop.   I would be willing to travel to help out in
these two areas if I can and if there is  interst in Rapier..  I wouldn't be
much help on the chiv side of a practice *grin*.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet
Donovan's