[Western] New Subscriber to the List

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 12:20:15 PDT 2001

  Greetings Lady,
  My hope and goal is to become financially secure to
attend an event every weekend including some of the
Western Region events.
  The best event in our area has to be Beltaine
followed by Wiesenfuer Baronial. Although every event
is great, those two are the best. Sheep Wars is one
that if you ever want to see something completely
silly  is the one to attend.
  Thank you for the welcome
Friends,
Cassie