[Western] From the Rapier Marshal of Bonwicke

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Thu Nov 8 12:08:45 PST 2001

Greetings and Salutations!

I would like to take this opportunity to invite all Rapier fighters,
and all those interested in trying it, to Bonwicke for a day of
fighting. The event will be held in Lubbock at the Canterbury
Association Student Center (2407 16th Street - take University street
to 16th street and turn East {away from Texas Tech Campus} the Center
is on the right after the turn) on Saturday, November 17th from 10am
- 4pm for a practice/luncheon. It will be free, all I ask is that you
bring some sort of cold type food (sandwiches, chips, cookies, etc.)
and something for yourselves to drink and that you come prepared to
have a good time. If all goes well, and it looks to be a good turn
out, I may look at holding one of these every month (subject to
scheduling, of course). If it looks like you can make it, please let
me know as well as what you intend to bring to eat so that I can make
the appropriate plans, I would appreciate it. If you have any
questions please feel free to call me at (806) 234-2261, or email me
at rapiermarshal at bonwicke.org. I hope to see you all there so that we
can enjoy a day of good company, good fighting, and good food. Until
then, may you all be well.

Ld. William MacEwan
Rapier Marshal for the Barony of Bonwicke
"Hell hath no fury like a duck." -M.A. Moore