[Western] New to the list

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:41:15 PST 2001

William-san naked? That would be an even greater offence.
Avert your eyes, children of Ansteorra. For such a site is too hideous for
human eyes.
Well, maybe he's not that bad. As a matter of fact, he's kind of cute.
.....Not that I would look at him that way. But as a man looking at
another...I mean...both of us being men...or rather...guy to guy...

never mind.

Toshiro