[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

rstarkey at mail.camalott.com rstarkey at mail.camalott.com
Wed Nov 14 08:38:24 PST 2001

A map to the site is on the Mendersham web page
(www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/9469/).  Click on Calendar of Events and that
will take you to the map ( www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/9469/calendar.html )
We will be at one of the large pavillions past the baseball fields.  Off of I-
20, follow the signs to Hwy 36, Abilene Zoo, Abilene Expo Center.  (I think
that it is exit 290 off of I-20).  Take the exit off of the 322 loop to Hwy 36,
and Nelson Park is across from the Expo Center.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Ryah, KM, Mendersham