[Western] Re: [Ansteorran_Marshals] Regional Fighter Practice

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 22:48:54 PST 2001

Heilsa all the lists....(even those I'm not subscribed to...*waves*)

--- chiang at odsy.net wrote:

>    Greetings,
> I am wanting to remind everyone of the Regional Fighter Practice set for 1
> Dec. It will be held in Mendersham, at their regular fighter practice site.

>    Even if you do not plan on going to Gulf Wars, please show up to practice
> with us. More and more events are starting to do melee fighting. There is
> also a slow but continous Kingdom wide shift to more war related activites.

Don't forget all those *other* wars... Estrella, Lillies, Pennsic, Great
Western, Border Raids, et cetera... Unit cohesion is quite important, melee
tactics are quite different than tournament tactics...

Y'all have a good time out there...

Chiang...you can talk bad about me...*sigh*...I cannot attend.

>    Chiang,
>    Western Regional KM and Warlord

=====
Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!