[Western] Just Checking...

rstarkey rstarkey at camalott.com
Fri Nov 30 08:23:55 PST 2001

Western Region Fighter Practice will be this coming Saturday - Dec 1 at 1pm
at Nelson Park in Abilene(Mendersham).  Siege Weapons, Rapier, Heavy.  Y'all
come if you can.  We are also gonna have some people from Central Region
coming out to play.

\A map to the site is at www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/9469/calendar.html .
Just take exit 290 off I-20, and head towards Abilene Zoo/Airport.  When you
take the Hwy 36 (signs for the zoo, airport) exit, Nelson Park is right
there
across from the colliseum.  I'll have the signs out<G>

Ryah