[Western] Calling all fighers

rstarkey rstarkey at camalott.com
Tue Oct 2 06:39:47 PDT 2001

Bran, I got your bounced message back for some reason today.  Sorry if no
one has contacted you.  It would be better if the Fray could come to Bonwick
that weekend or if y'all could reschedule.

Ryah, KM, Mendersham

The original message was received at Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:42:07 -0500
from u182.camalott.com [65.201.112.182]

<branapgruffydd at sbcglobal.n>

451 <branapgruffydd at sbcglobal.n>... sbcglobal.n: Name server timeout
Message could not be delivered for 5 days
Message will be deleted from queue

hi.  ryah here.  km, mendersham.  we hold our fighter practice on sunday at
Nelson Park on E.S. 11th Street
(State Hwy 36) between Judge Ely and Loop 322.  There is a map to the park
on our mendersham web site at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/9469/calendar.html.  It is big enough
for a melee.  Are y'all thinking about Sat or Sun?

ryah