[Western] Fighters for Gulf

Subetei Usun subetei at usun.org
Thu Oct 11 16:51:08 PDT 2001

Sain bainuu ?

I hope this find you in good health, your herds increasing, and you enemies
retreating in disarray!

Although I fight rapier for my Queen, I would gladly offer my service to the
Chiv in any manner that could be of use.  I have a small talent for the bow
and I could even be a shield if need be.

I offer my self in any manner that would serve the cause at Gulf

bayartai

Subetei Usun
Mundane: John Warner