[Western] Gothic Wars

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Mon Oct 22 14:17:31 PDT 2001

  That is the whole idea. I have been trying to do that. Also will be trying
to hold them at regional events too. I would realllike to see the western
Region become a more cohesive fighting group that can do more than just fill
in some place<G>.
  The only problem has been a lack of gumption on the part of the fighters
in the Western Region. I have been really troubled by this. Not sure what
has happened to us.
   I have yet to hear back from the Fray Company, but would like to have a
regional fighter practice in late November, early December anyway. We will
do some fighting, working thru the commands, and stepping thru commands
under fire<G>. If you want experience, then show up. I will see that you get
it.
  Chiang, Western Warlord