[Western] WR Fighter Practice (was Re: Gothic Wars)

rstarkey at mail.camalott.com rstarkey at mail.camalott.com
Mon Oct 22 20:55:04 PDT 2001

There doesn't seem to be anything on the kingdom calendar for the Nov 30 - 2
December weekend.  How about that Saturday at Mendersham?  Our fighter practice
is on Sunday (which we could also do), but I thought perhaps Saturday would be
better for everyone.  We now hold our practice at Nelson Park, just off Loop
322 , next to the Abilene Zoo and the Colusiem.  Two large pavillons, a
playground for the kiddos, a big fireplace to have a nice fire if it has turned
cold.  A map to the park is on Mendersham's web site
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/9469/.  Then go to Calendar of Events,
and the maps load below the schedule.
(http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/9469/calendar.html)

Ryah