[Western] Gulf War Rapier update

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Tue Oct 23 20:37:36 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I wanted to keep everyone up to date. This year at Gulf War,  there is not
going to be a non-White Scarf melee for the war point.  The debate has been
over a castle battle vs a rivine battle.  This last weekend it was desided.
The War piont is a 30 minute capture the flag  reserection battle in the
rivine .  I know this may disappoint a few of you that didn't like the
rivine the last few years.   I know that the footing is not the best;
however, I am sure that some of our forces will be used to guard the flag,
and thought people will not have to be moving acoss the rivine.

As farAs I have heard the rest of the war point will be 2 out of 3 field
battle, and a champion tourney.  As last year.

If you have any questions about rapier at the war let me know please.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Hyet
Donovan's