[Western] Western Regional OP

Charlie Cain / Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox-internet.com
Thu Oct 4 12:37:59 PDT 2001

Greetings to all member of the Western Region of Ansteorra.

I have a mind to compile an OP for the region and I need your help.
Will each of you go to this web address
http://ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/OP/ALLNAMES.TXT
and find your name.  After finding your name [The list is in
alphabetical order] will you please send me by private email
[larkinokane at cox-internet.com] the number associated with your name and
the name of the branch that you play with.

For example: The Honorable Lady Safiye op Griffith would send me the
following:
2996,"Safiye op Griffith"  Trelac

And please don't assume that I know you anyway.  Half the time I can't
even remember my own name much less the name of that fellow who wears
the armadillos on his hat. [Ooops,  I'm going to pay for that, aren't I
Vallust?]

Larkin
larkinokane at cox-internet.com