[Western] question on the OP

Charlie Cain / Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox-internet.com
Wed Oct 17 21:22:41 PDT 2001

Go to this address:
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/OP/
If you do not have Adobe Reader Click on the block labeled Acrobat and
download it and install it.
If you do have Adobe Reader Click on the plock labeled PDF.
After the file is loaded select to save it wherever you wish.

There are even procedures to download it to your Palm Pilot if you wish.
[That's a neat trick. I have it on mine now.]

YIS
Larkin

rlportwood wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea how to export the OP to my desktop?  You
> can't click and drag anywhere on the document, but I can't think of
> any other way.  Ideas?
> Ascelyn

-
"Never try to baptize a cat." -Eileen, age 8