[Western] Gothic Wars

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 04:58:30 PDT 2001

what about having a regional war practice in a different place each month?  Once a month get together and work on things?  there are alot of people who are new to melee's, and some of us old ones are inexperienced, and, no matter the experience level, practicing teamwork and getting to trust the person next to us can't be a bad idea.

anyway, just a thought
Ian Macleod