[Western] Regional Fighter Practice and ramble

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:35:36 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

i was thinking last night while i lay in bed counting the bugs on my
ceiling.........never mind that.....the important thing is this.  yesterday
you had mentioned having melee practices at regional events.  That's a great
idea, but if you want to do that then i think that we should probably have
someone get in contact with the autocrats of said events and maybe get some
time set aside at each one, so that we don't have to compete with archery and
the like.

This would just ensure greater participation in all of the goings on at the
event, if we were not competing for time.

just a thought.

Ian Macleod

Blacklake