[Western] [Fwd: Miter Peak Demo]repost of info on Alpine demo

Faith Vedder vertfleur at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 9 08:44:12 PDT 2001

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Miter Peak Demo
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:40:35 -0500
From: "Jacque" <jacquelight at cableone.net>
To: "Tana Barnes" <tanakbarnes at hotmail.com>,"Suzi and James Moore"
<suzipdm at aol.com>,<rstarkey at camalott.com>,"Ron/Lael Portwood"
<rlportwood at earthlink.net>,"Rob rose" <onetruewolf at hotmail.com>,"Rebecca
Miller" <revekka at odsy.net>,"Mike Brooks"
<chiang at odsy.net>,<masterosario at home.com>,"Mare B."
<issie_b at hotmail.com>,<kathy.childress at verizon.com>,"HL Agnarr
Thorvaldsson" <agnarr at apex2000.net>,"Faith Vedder"
<vertfleur at earthlink.net>,"Dan Wheeler"
<dan at wheelers.net>,<chetc at wcc.net>,"Cad & Martha"
<cadmartha at drbcom.com>,<jmontg1071 at aol.com>

Gerrold asked me to pass along this info to everyone I know:)  The Miter
Peak Family Fun Weekend for the Girl Scouts is coming up on Sept. 28-30.
They would like a crowd to come down and do a demo on the 29th.  They
have
offered to feed everyone and put us up in cabins.  This is close to
Alpine
in beautiful country I am told and might be a great idea for those us us
with kids?  Their theme this year is the Rennaissance.

Please let me know if you would be interested in going with us.  We
could
use a few extra hands.
Ulrica