[Western] Mitre Peak Demo Map, meeting on Monday

Faith Vedder vertfleur at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 14 14:59:17 PDT 2001

Greetings:
    Here is more info on the demo. He would like to know exactly how
many are planning to be there and if you plan to stay for dinner, the
campfire, and overnight at the camp. I will find out exactly what we'd
need to bring on Monday.
    We have several hours and can break the demo into parts since they
expect about 100+ people.
    My question to those who are coming, what do you what to present
(besides fighting)?  Can everyone be there by noon?

Cheerios,
Evelyn