[Western] Mitre Peak Demo Map, meeting on Monday

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Mon Sep 17 15:24:37 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the West and especially Mistress Evelyn,

We in Bonwicke had planned to have a tournament to benefit the South
Plains Food Bank on September 29th. I had posted to this list an
invitation for all to come, I am now posting that we have postponed
this tournament so that all our members will have an opportunity to
help you at the Mitre Peak demo that very same day. I ask that any of
our friends from the West who were planning on journeying to Bonwicke
that day go instead and help in this demo for the Girl Scouts. I will
let you all know when we have the benefit tournament rescheduled. I
will forward the demo information to our Bonwicke list and find out
how many you can expect and get back to you, Mistress Evelyn,
off-list as soon possible.

In service,
Kainin
--

In service to the Dream,

Honorable Lord Kainin Tepesa
Baronial Court Herald & Bearer of the Baronial Noose
Western Regional Chronicler
Acting Seneschal to the Barony of Bonwicke
in the Kingdom of Ansteorra

kainin at copycraft.com