[Western] Calling all fighers

Jayme Michaels branapgruffydd at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 26 17:31:34 PDT 2001

Sir Aaron has just asked me to send this post.

The Fray are coming to the west on October 12 weekend.  They are wanting to meet in Abilene Sweetwater area for a war practice.  They are looking people to fight with them at gulf this year.  They have already formed with the Arthurian company and are looking to form a brigade including the western region.  Ask around amongst your fighters to judge interest.  I would appreciate one of the Abilene fighters getting on touch with me to find a place to hold this event.

In service to the Dream
Bran