[Western] Gothic Money

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Wed Sep 12 01:27:03 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I tend to agree Bjorn, I don't see much hope for the  principality idea here
at this time.  We are just to spread out,  and I don't see  enough active
people.  I know   good luck to who ever is going to be taking up this cause,
if anyone, but I personally think that we are 2 to 5 years at away from this
being a serious bid for the  big 'P'.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Hyet
Cadet to Don Donovan