[Western] The Adventures of Toshiro

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:03:08 PDT 2002

As some of you may know, I was supposed to be at Champions this last
weekend. But that I was not there due to illness. And some of you wanted to
know what was what. So here it is.
Thursday morning I woke with severe abdominal pain. Kathy (Aziza my wife)
and I talked about it and decide it must be one of those 24 hour stomach
bugs so I stayed home from work and rested.
Friday morning, after a restless night of pain, I was awaken by a muscle
spasm that folded me into the fetal position. And the pain was now in my
lower left abdomen and left kidney. It was then I decided this was not a 24
hour bug. So I went to the doctor.
After an hour and a half of waiting, in the waiting room and exam room, I
got to seee the doctor. After the exam and some talking he decided he didn't
know what was wrong. So he sent me to get so blood work and x-rays. I was to
call later and find out the results. So I went home, still in pain. When I
called at the appointed time, he was gone and the results were not in yet.
Great.
By this time the pain, or rather the one I noticed the most, was across both
my kidneys. Having had very little sleep, I decided to take a nap. I laid
down with a heating pad beneath me across my kidneys and fell asleep. When I
woke, the pain was gone. First thought was, 'GREAT! I DON'T HURT.' Second
thought was, 'How do I get to the event.' But before I could find a way,
some of the pain came back. So I decided it might be best not to go.
Except for some small "sore" spot in my lower left side, I'm feeling find.
And the results of my tests, an office worker called me just before noon
with the results.....nothing's wrong. I'm fine.
Nice to know that even though I was in severe pain there was nothing wrong
with me.
Anyway, that was the adventure of Toshiro this weekend. Wish I could have
been with you guys. It would have been a lot more fun.
Hope to see you soon.

Toshiro