[Western] Calling all Amazons

Cad & Marthe cadmartha at wcc.net
Tue Aug 6 18:56:46 PDT 2002

Jan,
I was just planning to buy some of the larger bottles of water (a case or
so) and refill them.  If you can collect extra squirt tops, could you bring
those?  I really could use you personally in the pavillion to fill bottles
and direct traffic with me.  A nice sit down job.  Deal?  We are good
supervisors.  Ha!
Martha