[Western] Western Region Fighter Roll Call!!

Kevin W jasper1420 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 18:24:44 PDT 2002

Greetings Fair Populaces of the Western Region,

  As is known, our Grand Barony of Bonwicke shall meet with its invaders on
the 18th day of this month of Augustus at high noon. Sources outside our
lands have indicated that the size of the forces that oppose us are small
yet eager to try and conquer our lands and make off with our women and
cattle. As a member of His Excellencies most Illustrious and Fearsom
Baronial Guard I have taken the liberty of levying the troops that our fine
barony has at its disposal. Prey Heed these words...

All Noble Gentles and Ladies of Arms...
Prey let it be known that your service is needed to defend the Barony of
Bonwicke on the 18th day of Augustus upon the fields chosen and forever to
be recorded as The Battle of Maximus Parkus. All those who are able to take
the field with arms on this day are encouraged to reply to this missive so
that an accurate count of the Baronies troops and its allies can be
ascertained, so as is custom to formulate the proper tactics and
organization of His Excellencies troops and those of her allies. I await to
here from the brave and honorable soldiers the West!

In Service to His Excellency and Kingdom
Lord Jasper Codrington