[Western] Attention Baron of Bonwicke

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Thu Aug 8 16:21:55 PDT 2002

Greetings unto CCR,

You brag very well and very loudly for one that is about to be
dishonored and vanquished on the field. You are correct that I did
search the taverns and houses of ill repute but none of the harlots
there had any memory of every whelping a child and naming it CCR, so
my search ended in frustration. No, I did not expect a loud bard to
be leading you into our borders for I could not see you ever finding
a bard with more hot air than you currently posses. I do admit to
hoping to hear you though, I was listening for the quaking of your
knees as you came closer and closer to your ultimate demise. No
matter, you are hear now and your impending presence, and sure
defeat, have brought a grim smile to my Baron's face and for that I
must thank you.

I look forward to finally seeing you and your rag-tag band at "High
Noon" on the 18th of this month. Know that we will be ready and know
that you will be routed. Once we have properly displayed your heads
we will then feast. Come, come swiftly and meet your doom.

In service to my beloved Barony,
Kainin