[Western] Invasion of Bonwicke!!!

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 17:56:23 PDT 2002

Greetings and Salutations!

As most of you are aware, our beloved Barony of
Bonwicke is scheduled for an invasion by brigands of
the worst kind. In an effort to spread the word, and
all the details of this invasion, I have prepared a
website that you can view at your leisure that shall
give you all the pertinent information, including a
map to the battlefield (big map, takes a while to
load, sorry about that). This site can be found at
www.bonwicke.org/invasion.htm or by just going to the
main site of www.bonwicke.org, clicking on the
Calender of Events link on the left, and then on the
Invasion link on the 18th.

In Service Always,
Ld. William MacEwan