[Western] Gothic War

Dean racerx at tcac.net
Tue Aug 20 18:25:20 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I am planning on attending Gothic War, I have read the many post of the situation at hand. I have spent many a hour pondering the question....Who shall I fight for???

Each time I always draw the same conclusion.

Brita is my lil Centurion sister that packs a giant wallop...but that is not the conclusion drawn.

The conclusion is..."Hell has no wrath like a woman scorned".

Brita my sword is yours,

Curn