[Western] Need help for Gothic

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 22 20:30:15 PDT 2002

Good Gentles,

Anyone who is willing to volunteer a bit of their time at Gothic wars,
please let me know.  I am in need at this time especially for volunteers to
assist in Heralding and MOC activities.

I am not asking for someone to ruin their voice by heralding all day nor am
I asking for a full day babysitter. :)

I'm just asking if a few poeple could work with the children for an hour or
so each - possibly teaching a small class to them.

And for a few of the heralds to assist me in various announcements
throughout the day.

If anyone is interested, please let me know by email safiye1 at hotmail.com or
by phone 915-223-8784.

Thank you all and I hope to see you at Gothic!!

Safiye
Autocrat