[Western] New Fighter needs help with Rivets

Ron Portwood vallust at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 29 19:25:02 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson" <agnarr at quik.com>
To: <western at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 9:08 PM
Subject: [Western] New Fighter needs help with Rivets

Greetings to the list.

I have a BIG favor to ask.

If anyone has a few spare Copper rivets that they can bring to Gothic War
this weekend?  We have a fighter here in the Shire of Crossrode Keep and he
has just bought his first set of Armor and he needs to finish putting it
together so he can play with everyone this weekend, but unfortunately
everyone here in the shire is currently out of rivets as we just finished
making some new armor for another fighter as well as repairing the loaner
armor here in the shire.  He thinks that he only needs about 3 dozen rivets
total to have his gear finished from what I have been told.

Is their anyone by chance that can bring some rivets with them, He is
willing to pay a few $ for them, and he would be in your debt.

Thanks in advance

Agnarr Thorvaldsson