[Western] Gothic Fire Restrictions

R Starkey rstarkey at camalott.com
Sun Aug 25 21:22:48 PDT 2002

As of Saturday, August 24, there was no burn ban in effect for Fisher
County.  Please be advised that conditions are very dry and hot tempertures
are expected all this next week.  If you wish to have a ground fire, you
will need a fire extinguisher within easy reach of the fire, and no fire
will be left unattended.  I will recheck fire conditions later in the week,
and post any changes.

Ryah