[Western] Treasure Class

Elizabeth Spears eawspears at nts-online.net
Sun Dec 8 18:38:14 PST 2002

I will be offering a treasure class at the Bonwicke Yule on December 14th for anyone that is interested in taking the class. I will be giving a class on the new gate procedures hopefully in February.  For anyone who would like to take the treasures class and can not make the Bonwicke Yule please let me know and I will see if we can get together at a later time.  For those that can make it an want the class, please e-mail.

Thanks

In Service

Hly Niccola Visconti (Liz)
Western Regional Treasure