[Western] Bonwicke's Yule Revel

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Dec 11 21:15:28 PST 2002

  The weather is not supposed to be that bad this weekend. Hope that
everyone will show up. I would like to hold some sort of melee practice on
Sunday if at all possible. Not sure how much space we have on Saturday, but
if possible I would like to do at least some 2 on 2 or 3 on 3.
  It is getting close to Gulf Wars and is never too late or early to start
thinking about it. We all need to get in shape for it, heck we all need to
get in shape even if we are not going.
  I also have a limited amount of space to do something on Sunday if the
weather is bad. So show up for the fighting....if nothing else so I can get
the practice.
  I look forward to seeing every one there.
  Yours in Service,
  HE Chiang, Centurion
  Western Regional Warlord