[Western] Bonwicke's Yule Revel

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Thu Dec 5 08:10:56 PST 2002

Ogden (et all),

The masked ball will still take place at next year's 12th Night (date
to be determined), we will be holding the event that we announced
this summer, then, as planned. As to the archery, I would love for us
to do a shoot but unfortunately the site does not have the space to
allow it (it is on a residential street and there is just not a safe
place to hold it), so we will not be able to hold an archery shoot. I
do hope that you will still come and join in the fun.

In service,
Kainin
--

In service to the Dream,

Honorable Lord Kainin Tepesa
Baronial Court Herald & Bearer of the Baronial Noose
Western Regional Chronicler
Seneschal to the Barony of Bonwicke
in the Kingdom of Ansteorra

kainin at copycraft.com