[Western] Champions de la Croix (formerly Octavian

Charlie Cain / Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox-internet.com
Fri Feb 8 13:00:14 PST 2002

The Honorable Lord Larkin O'Kane sends greetings to the list.

I know it's a bit early yet, but is there any information on where
Champions de la Croix (formerly Octavian) will be held this year?

The reason for asking is that Healthy Families San Angelo is having it's
12th Annual Children's Fair on Sunday April 28 at College Hills Park and
the Shire of Trelac will be sponsoring a "Fight-A-Knight" booth. Kids
will have the pleasure of "killing" a "Knight" with a boffer sword and
the "Knights" will have the pleasure of making the kids enjoy it.

Last year the kids really wore the knights to a frazzle (there were only
four of us who fought around 300 kids) so this year I thought to invite
any who would like to come to Trelac after Champions de la Croix and
lend a hand (or a body as it were).

Although the site is as dry as a bone (it is a kids event after all)  I
do have five gallons of mead for the party afterwards.

YIS,
Larkin

--
Don't cry because it's over;