[Western] iceaxe and 3 kings photos are up on the web

key connor constable_sca at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 07:36:38 PST 2002

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca3

  3 kings pt 3 280-331

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca1

  3 kings pt 1   1-190
  3 kings pt 2    191- 279

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca

  Iceaxe     100-255

With me looking after my lady Lily now living in
San Antonio, being sick she is here in Austin. I
will not get Candlemas up until late this weekend
as I am adding comments to the bottoms of
interesting photos I have taken.

 Please enjoy and if you see pics that should
have or needs correcting please email me at
constable_sca at yahoo.com

In service to the dream we share...

Ld Key Connor

P.s. if Ldy Ashlin or someone in BJ please pass
along the link to the photos as I am not a member
of the yahoo group yet... so much to do and us
little devils can be every where...

=====
Clan Macleod
Protege to Mistress Mirrim