[Western] Rapier Practice for Gulf War

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:08:31 PST 2002

This is to one and all rapier fighters in the Western Region.
There will be a regional rapier fighter practice this weekend in Bonwicke.
All rapier fighters who are going to Gulf and who are not going to Gulf need
to be there.
If you are going to Gulf, you need the practice. If you are not going to
Gulf, we need you to practice against. All fighters are needed.
You can help support Ansteorra by helping those who are going. This year we
will be outnumbered, but we can still win this war with practice. So be
there. Ansteorra needs you, don't fail her.
Sunday at 1:30, north east corner of Maxey Park.

HL Toshiro Koi
WR Rapier Marshal