[Western] button merchant

Bruno bruno at armyofdorkness.org
Thu Jan 10 23:24:31 PST 2002

Don't have information on the merchant; however, if you can ever make it to
the Citadel of the Southern Pass (El Paso, TX) for an event, there is a
local fabric shoppe there called Rio Bravo.  The have a wall of buttons,
most are very inexpensive, especially if you buy by the gross.  They also
have a selection of 10' wide fabric available.  I believe it was about
$3.50/yd the last I was there.  The populace of the Citadel are generally
quite happy to escort visitors to the local bazaar.

Bruno