[Western] Rio Bravo Piece Goods in El Paso, TX

Bruno bruno at armyofdorkness.org
Fri Jan 11 19:16:59 PST 2002

Ascelyn,

I have been unable to locate a website for Rio Bravo.  However, I would
venture to say that they may not even have a computer in the store at all.

I'm sure that the Baroness of the Citadel would be more than happy to answer
any specific questions you may have.  I'm sure she could provide much more
information than I, having only been there once.  But, oh, what a day it was
. . .

She may be reached at mailto:conrad at elpaso.net

Here's the address and phone of the store.

RIO BRAVO PIECE GOODS STORE
320 S EL PASO ST
EL PASO TX 79901-2316  (915) 532-2813

Bruno