[Western] Coronation attendence

H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at quik.com
Tue Jan 15 20:14:40 PST 2002

Greeting's to all.

I took a quick look through the sign-in sheets tonight to see what the totals attending was and we had 325 individuals at the Coronation of their Majesties Aaron and Britta.

The Shire of Crossrode Keep would like at this time to thank everyone that attended the Coronation of TRM Aaron and Britta this past weekend, and helped make this experience more enjoyable for all. In particular the Shire would like to thank several individuals that helped with the smooth running of this event.  These include:

HL Safiya op Griffith from the Shire of Treloc - For helping run the Kings Champion List as our scheduled list mistress had to cancel out at the last minute, and the hundred other things you were involved with for Her Majesty Britta.

HL Chiang Ti Lung from the Barony of Bonwicke - For being the Marshall in Charge for the Kings Champion List, and then helping with the feast afterwards.

HE Niklas Vasilevich the Baron of Ravensfort - For all the hard work you put into helping with the local community leaders in Snyder, your hometown.  It was your efforts with these individuals that helped with us knowing about and getting the site.  And now you can say that you have seen everything with a Coronation being held in Snyder, Texas.   ;^)

HL Sigrun inn Harfargi from the Shire of Blacklake - For planning and leading your crew of dedicated cooks. Their skill in the kitchen says it all as to why so many of us in the Western Region love to eat.

Lady Alimaith from the Shire of Treloc - Your many travels to our shire to help with the acid-etching of the site tokens, helping us sew banners and the preparing of the hall was a great help.  Thanks again and we will see you at the next sewing circle.

And most Importantly, the entire populace of the Shire of Crossrode's Keep wants me to say a special thank you to their Majesties Aaron and Britta MacGregor.  -  You trust and faith in this small group by allowing us to host your Coronation says a lot.  Thank you.   We know that this was a very special and important day in your reign and lives, and allowing us the chance  to help was a pleasure and joy for us here in the Crossrodes.  We had a blast doing this event and would do it all again if given the chance.   We hope that your reign is as trouble free as coordinating your coronation was for us.

I remain, In Service to the Kingdom and the Dream

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson
Seneschal, Crossrode Keep