[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

R Starkey rstarkey at camalott.com
Tue Jul 2 13:29:26 PDT 2002

hey.  how many of y'all are going to show up for july's regional fp at
bonwicke?  it is a good excuse to get together, and we can do light and
heavy (one on one as well as melee).  bring your drums and flutes and such,
and we can do music.  any other suggestions?  it is close enough for
everyone in the region to day trip, share rides, convoy down, that sort of
thing.  there's rumors of a cookout.  how about people bringing a potluck
dish to share if there is gonna be meat on the grill?

ryah (the Aries)