[Western] Ok....

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 20:09:21 PDT 2002

Excuse me for jumping in , but since Kathy is the one driving them around,
she calls me every two or three days and gives me the latest information. So
I'll answer this one.
Mom and some of the family are in Houston. She has an appointment to see her
doctors today, Monday. They may be there a day or a week. The doctors never
say how long until the last moment. Kathy is to call me tonight and give me
the news. When she does, I'll let every body know.
Mom's mother, sister, and some out-of-state family members are coming to see
her real soon, maybe next week. It might be a good idea to wait until the
week after they leave to visit Mom. She gets very tired when too many people
visit her. Again, I'll let you know.
Until tonight, or tomorrow morning.

Toshiro