[Western] (no subject)

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 21:32:54 PDT 2002

Okay, folks, I just talked to Kathy and Mom. They will be leaving Houston
tomorrow. They may or may not spend the night in San Antonio Tuesday night.
So, they will be back in San Angelo on Tuesday or Wednesday.
As for the visits, Mom's going to have chemo three times a week with one
week off. I think. At times Kathy is not the best at explaining things. But
the treatments should be over by Gothic. And Mom said she might be able to
day trip it. So I don't know. We may have to play it by ear.
Got to go, have to be at work by seven.

Toshiro