[Western] Attention Baron of Bonwicke

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Fri Jul 26 08:33:24 PDT 2002

Greetings unto CCR
from Honorable Lord Kainin Tepesa - Seneschal of Bonwicke,

His Excellency Bonwicke does not have the time nor the desire to deal
with petty threats from "some bozo" with a sword and six men at his
back, that is what his Seneschal is for. I handle the "light work"
you see. So I say to you, bring yourself and your "forces" to
Bonwicke and try your worst, but I suggest that you send word ahead
of where you are hailing from so we know where to send your remains.
If you cross into the borders of Bonwicke with threat to their
Excellencies in your heart know that no quarter will be given, no
ransom asked. We are a rich Barony and do not need the few coppers
that your ransom would likely draw anyway. You will not find Bonwicke
unprotected either, you will be harassed from the moment you enter
her lands. I would suggest that you write me for a clear route in, I
would hate for some young farmhand to waylay you and your "forces"
before we even got a chance to draw our steel. I assume by your
letter that we can expect you around the 18th day of August, be sure
to clarify that I would hate to miss the fun. You may think a Bad
Moon is Rising, but it is not (sorry couldn't resist that).

In service to my beloved Barony,
Kainin

PS: His Excellency may yet have words for you, be waiting.