[Western] Bottle of Clan Macgregor

Aaron and Britta m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 08:55:38 PDT 2002

UHHHMMM UUURRRNNMMM. *clears throat*

Ian, that is MY bottle of Clan MacGregor whiskey. It
was given to ME by my brother Weelan as a Knighting
gift to be consumed by the two of us when I became
King. I have, as of yet, not had the opportunity to
have that drink with him. Britta, hands off girl. You
know what that bottle means to me.

Aaron MacGregor
It's my whiskey!